We are hoping this new 2016 sponsorship program will help us reach out to new businesses, service groups, and families in our neighbourhood to help us close our funding gap. Bridging the gap will allow us to meet our 2016 budget without having to cut our new programs like Collective Kitchen, Good Food for Health, & Cooking Workshops while still maintaining our grocery budget, which provides the fresh, nutritious food for our neighbours in our Food Bank program. With the cost of food increasing and our numbers increasing at the same time there is a greater need to seek out alternative sources of funding.
Interested in supporting these sponsorship opportunities? Contact us to find out more.
|Yogurt for our Neighbours||Support yogurt purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$2,500|
|Milk for our Neighbours||Support our milk purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$6,000|
|Butter for our Neighbours||Support butter purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$7,500|
|Cheese for our Neighbours||Support our cheese purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$8,000|
|Chicken Legs for our Neighbours||Support our chicken leg purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$11,500|
|Ground Turkey for our Neighbours||Support ground turkey purchases for our Food Bank program for the 2016 calendar year.||$20,000|
Programming and Operating Cost Sponsors
|Groceries for the Collective Kitchen Program (August – December 2016)||Groceries for our twice a month Collective Kitchen program.||$4,000|
|Cooking Workshops – complete year||Groceries and supplies for our Cooking Workshops program during the 2016 calendar year.||$4,000|
|Rent Sponsor for the Year||Help us defray a portion of our monthly rent for the 2016 calendar year.||$10,000|
We are also open to custom sponsorship options — and would be happy to discuss with you and your organization. Feel free to contact us to discuss more.
In addition to providing essential support to our Neighbours, Sponsors also receive these additional benefits:
- Tax receipts for the full value of the Sponsorship
- Your name/Company Name will be added to our Sponsorship page
- We have an active social media presence, and would love to publicize your sponsorship as you are comfortable through our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts
- For sponsorships greater than $3,000 (including any prior-year donations), we would be pleased to add your name / Company name to our PFC Patrons Wall, which welcomes everyone into our space
- We are happy to come to your workplace and present at a company meeting, thanking you for the sponsorship and sharing information about what our organization provides to the community
- We’d love to feature your organization in our bi-monthly newsletter, the Fresh Press, as well as our Annual Report
If you are a provider or vendor of one of the items included in the list above and would like to consider in-kind donations rather than a financial contribution, we would be happy to discuss this possibility with you. We are also happy to explore opportunities to spread out sponsorship contributions over the course of the year rather than as one-time contributions, as well as partial sponsorships of one of the items listed above.