Have some extra produce from your summer vegetable garden? We happily accept any and all garden vegetables – no amount is too small or too big!
To build healthier, more connected neighbours and neighbourhoods through good food, innovative community partnerships, and by challenging inequalities in order to create lasting impacts.
- Nutritious, wholesome food is a basic human right, and is fundamental to building positive physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Everyone, regardless of their economic means, age, gender, abilities, or ethnicity, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- A physically and emotionally safe environment is key to building strong communities.
- Positive social change happens one person at a time.
- Partnerships create strong communities.
- It is our responsibility to challenge inequalities and raise awareness.
- Creativity and innovation are to be encouraged and embraced.
- Engaged staff and volunteers are vital to our success
- Being a leader, and encouraging leadership in others, will create momentum and growth.
We are a registered not-for profit charity staffed by a small team of dedicated staff who are supported by a large base of energetic volunteers and a network of community partners who share our vision of building healthier, more connected communities through good food and friendship.
To keep up with us, please subscribe to the Fresh Press (our email newsletter).